Tonight is a replay from August 8, 2012.
Tonight is a replay from October 8, 2012.
On tonight’s show…
– We open with some audio from the documentary about subliminal programming through media.
– Chaz joins us in studio for the show, we talk little about the elementary school shooting.
– Will this result in TSA-like security measures in our school systems, or a push towards stricter gun control laws
– We talk about the possible economic effects of the shooting.
– Has this past string of increasingly violent and insane shooters become that way through a desire to one up each other.
– Colin’s Pants calls in to talk about some Twitter hate with Brad Friedman.
– We get Brad on the phone, a fun argument ensues.
– Ledge addresses the fact that many of the people responsible for these shootings are heavily medicated.
– Billy joins us in studio for the last 10 minute hour and gives his take on today’s shooting.
On tonight’s show…
– Brad and Desi join us from the Green News Report to tell us what’s going on in the world of fracking.
– Desi explains how fracking has been linked to earthquakes and how we may see more of it in California despite this.
– Brad talks about how many imminent domain laws have been used
– Will we eventually end up shipping domestically drilled oil to China?
– Ledge and Desi talk about energy efficient vehicles and how they have been kept from public consumption.
– We talk other forms of green energy, how they could benefit us and how they’ve have been torpedoed as well.
– Eric joins us to talk about his latest brewing experience.
– We go over some of the pros and cons attached to dabbing.
– Professor calls in from a convent to talk monkey snouts and rectory pipes.
– If the DC crew had to resort to cannibalism who would be eaten first.
Tonight’s Show is in 2 uploads,
Hours 2 and 3 are contained in the second file, we apologize for any inconvenience.
On The Show…
– Ledge opens the show with Yoko Ono signing the national anthem, it is worth watching!
– Frank got hit on his motorcycle …again. Listen to the story, it is pretty crazy.
– Jason Bermas joins DC for another episode of Punk Rock Politics; this week Jason rides shotgun for another interview with NSA whistle Blower Bill Binney.
– Rob joins us on the phone, we talk about some of the abuses of power taking place in the Fed.
– Ledge talks a little about whistle blowers to intro William Binney our second guest.
– Mr. Binney tells us about being one of the handful employees that spoke out against some of the first NSA data mining programs which were ultimately used to watch Americans.
– We learn about some of the companies that have bought into and supported some of these profiling programs.
– Bill gives us a brief explanation of the difference between the NSA and the CIA and tells us a bit about one of their newest facilities.
– As a former NSA employee Mr. Binney gives us his thoughts on the various “threats” that are put on display before us and what purpose they serve.
– In closing we hear a brief explanation of Bill’s early life and how he came to be the person he is Today.
– Ledge discusses the prison industrial complex and how it’s become more of a business than a means of rehabilitation.
– We talk about some recent events of drone hacking by college students.
On The Show…
– Ledge opens the show recapping Colin’s service yesterday.
– The crew from Liberty Underground is in studio tonight including Loring.
– One of the first topics tonight is water fluoridation listen to some startling stats on Fluoride.
– Have you seen a drone? Danielle talks about what she saw recently.
– Katie Speaks is back on Dangerous Conversation, find out how she originally heard of DC.
– Ledge and Katie talk about the effects of government assistance and where else we should focus our attention.
– Chris Steiner joins DC via Skype to talk about water fluoridation.
– We listen to Abby Martin talk about drones and the different shapes they are taking.
‹ 1 2 3 4 … 42 ›