12-10-12 The Shannon Burke Show
On The Show….
– Shannon opens with words about Colin’s service’s from last night. More talk of how some drama unfolded at
the service from Colin’s son Zach, which was well needed by most/all parties there. Rick spoke his mind
freely about his feelings for Colin’s current wife and said how he felt she was just using Colin in the end
and trying to grasp for money from this lose.
– Talk about the Burke Kitchen and how Rizzo was making tons of omelets for the guys.
– Picking callers brains of where to put Colin’s GoToCasino.com account to win some games for his boy’s.
– Callers start calling wanting to hear the Zach audio from the service. More love from callers for Colin,
and wanting to hear the speeches from the service.
– Talk about the Cowboys DUI Josh Brent has been arrested and charged with intoxication manslaughter
stemming from a late night crash that resulted in the death of a teammate. Jerry Brown Jr., a 25-year old
currently on the Cowboys’ practice roster, was killed in the accident.
– Shannon talks about how Jimmy Johns is being douches and won’t deliver to the Studio. Jeremy saves
the day and gets the Jimmy Johns delivered.
– Joe from Maine plays- “Colin Goes down on Gina”.
– Talk of how the water resources are being poisoned and some places you can light your tap water on
fire. Some tap water has methane in it and can be lit on fire.
– Sustainable hyper condoms (dissolving condoms). People who promote safe sex and sustainability are in a bit of a
sticky situation. Of course they’ll encourage sexually active people to put on a condom, but the thought of all that
latex ending up in a landfill isn’t very exciting.
– Women go to Chilli D’s restaurant and get labeled “Fat Girls” on the receipt, and are up in arms about this label
they got from a random waiter. Waiter got suspended and the group of women got a discount. Callers start calling
in with their fat girl stories.
– Joe tells story of when he slept walked out of his 2nd story sliding glass door during renovations.
– Talk of bar owner who lets his customers pay a yearly fee to join a smoking room where you can smoke pot inside
the bar’s special room that serves alcohol and food.