3-9-12 The Shannon Burke Show
*Heads Up, hour 2 has both the second and third hour combined, it was a technical issue and we apologize for any inconvenience*
On The Show…
– Shannon starts the show by asking what the proper nose picking procedure is while driving your car.
– Colin talks about the cheapest combo meal you can buy at a fast food restaurant.
– Urban Meyer is forced to apologize to Gay and Lesbian group after players wore a lavender color jersey during practice.
– Researchers says LSD can cure alcoholism; SBS talks about taking hallucinogens and if it could curb drinking.
– Would you pay $50 for a LED light bulb?
– Shannon talks about six musicians that have gone broke; find out who made the list.
– How do you feel about JetBlue kicking a family off an airplane after two year old daughter would not calm down.
– Friday friend Charlie is in studio and has a new website for the listeners; find out what it is and why you may find someone you know.
– Man arrested after neighbors caught him having sex with pitbulls.
– Joe and Steve from Maine have a new song to debut “Butthole Snakes”
– Toledo funeral home uploads charges against an employee after he molested a corpse.